Physical therapists are experts at pain management. We help people manage or eliminate pain, reduce the need for surgery, and reduce the need and/or use of habit forming pain medicines.
Physical Therapy Is An Effective Option To Help Stop Your Suffering
Pain is one of the most common symptoms that lead a person to seek the help of a physical therapist.
You can feel confident in knowing that physical therapists are at the leading edge of pain research, determining its causes and how to best manage it. Physical therapists are pain experts with extensive education and experience to help you manage your pain.
Why Trust A Phoenix Physical Therapist To Help You Manage Your Pain
• Pain is the #1 complaint that leads a client to seek physical therapy.
• Physical Therapist receive more pain education than almost any other healthcare provider.
• The physical therapists at Phoenix Physical Therapy & Wellness Center have over 22 years of experience managing varying painful conditions.
You can feel confident that our physical therapists:
• Hold advanced knowledge, experience, and skills that may apply to your condition.
• Have advanced training in the science and management of pain.
• Understands that pain may be influenced by a multitude of variables, including stress, environmental.
• Come highly recommended from past clients and health care providers that we collaborate with on a daily basis.
• When you contact Phoenix Physical Therapy and Wellness Center our physical therapists are prepared to discuss our experience in helping people with painful conditions and how that experience benefits you.
• During your first visit with the physical therapist, know that our therapists are not only interested in your pain as a condition, but we are concerned about how this pain affects your overall life. We create your plan of care with your whole self in mind.