We are a community focused physical therapy and wellness clinic
We are an outpatient Physical Therapy clinic that focuses on whole body Wellness. We provide rehabilitative treatment of injuries caused by trauma or illness that results in pain, loss of strength, and/or loss of range of motion that restricts participation in daily activities.
We are committed to providing members of our community with high quality, skilled health care.
What We Do
Physical Therapy (PT) works to restore physical function and manage pain after injury or illness. We also work with clients to prevent injury through the promotion of healthy lifestyle habits (wellness). Physical therapists do this by evaluating each individual to identify areas of dysfunction and developing a plan that specifically targets issues the individual is experiencing, while helping the patient move better, reduce pain, restore function, and prevent disability. Once special testing is completed, an individualized plan of care is implemented to help improve each specific are of dysfunction. Throughout your time in therapy, your PT continues to take assessment of your pain, range of motion, strength, and balance to determine progress.
Although the specific goals of each person are unique, a PT’s overall goal is to guide each client back to their “normal” level of mobility and to teach them to maintain their progress on their own, so they can continue to improve and maintain their capabilities.
Where we do it
- In our new location 500 Benson Rd, Garner NC 27529 Ste 114
- In your home, office, gym….where ever you are. We have a mobile division that is capable of providing the same high quality care anywhere you are.
- We serve Southeast Raleigh, Garner, and the surrounding communities. Additional travel fees may be assessed in order to visit you outside of our service area.
- Online through virtual telehealth sessions, when you can’t come to the office, whether for one or all of your sessions.
- Social media. Follow us on Facebook and Instagram for helpful hints and tools to feel and move better.
Why we do it
- We are dedicated to a community healthcare approach. We believe in taking care of our community members through resources they can easily find in their own backyard.
- We are concerned about the lack of medical options in our community. This means that in order to receive the care you need, you must travel outside of your community, away from the people you know, respect, and trust. We believe in neighborhood care.
- We desire to bring high quality health care and wellness options to under-served communities in order to improve community health.
- To provide Southeast Raleigh/Garner communities with high quality, physical rehabilitation and wellness options allow the community to learn better lifestyle and health practices in the communities where they live, shop, and work.
- Because we love helping people feel good and you deserve the best.
How we do it
- Through customized treatment plans that consist of skilled therapeutic interventions such as neuromuscular re-education, kinesiotaping, manual therapy, joint mobilization, therapeutic exercises, and manual stretching.
- We accept several traditional insurances: Medicare, Medicaid plans, BCBS, Medcost, Friday Health, and more being added daily.
- We offer low cost affordable options for under/ uninsured persons
- If you are unsure of your coverage, we will complete a benefits check for free and go over your coverage with you in detail.